Susan L. Sinnott Law Office will assist you with all aspects of incorporation and post incorporation as well as provide you with advice as to whether that is the appropriate model for your business needs. Our business law expertise provides a full range of legal services to small business and not-for-profit clients, including sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, incorporated societies and co-operatives.
Our office will help you with the following:
- Incorporation under the B.C. Business Corporations Act or the Canada Business Corporations Act
- Registering your new company in accordance with the respective jurisdiction
- Preparation of Extra-Provincial Registration for your company if you operate outside British Columbia
- Serve as your registered and records office and/or assist you to maintain your corporate minute book so you are in compliance with the B.C Business Corporations Act.
- advising on temporary health care decision making under the Health Care Consent and Care Facility Admissions Act