Some Helpful Links
Below are some links that can help to inform you on law.
- The Access to Justice Network – Links to Canadian law and government resources.
- The Canadian Legal Information Centre
- Legal Services Society – Information about getting legal aid in BC and publications prepared by Legal Services
- Canadian Bar Association – CBA member ship information, publications, initiatives and meetings
- Ontario Bar Association
- British Columbia Superior Courts
- The Supreme Court of Canada – Full Text database of recent decisions
- Department of Justice Canada – Information originating with the department including a searchable database of the Consolidated Statutes of Canada
- Government of B.C.
- Statistics Canada
- Canadian Adoption Resources
- The U.S. House of Representatives Internet Law Library – Internet Law Library – including Canadian information
- U.S. Statutory Information
- JP .. The Legal Cartoon – New Legal Cartoons every Monday & Thursday
- Intergovermental On Line – A collection of links to government site at all levels
- Wills of Famous People